Friday, February 7, 2014

Introducing Laycee and Kayla

               Laycee 

Hi, i`m Kayla`s best friend.
I love basketball and soccer,
as you can tell i`m an athlete type of kid.
I love to make up dances and songs,
just like any other kid my age.
I HATE SCHOOL, PERIOD.
Being the middle child is tough,
but I can handle it. 
Without my besties i`d be DEAD!
Circle me on Google+! +Laycee Engel 


           Kayla 

Hi, i`m Laycee`s best friend.
I love soccer hockey, and basketball.
I`m different,
but in a good way.
I love art and music,
just like any other kid my age.
I HATE HOMEWORK, PERIOD.
Without my besties I woulden`t be alive!
Circle me on Google+! +Kayla McCall

I have more besties that you need to know about buuuut, I need their permission before I put them on this site, sooooo when i get more i`ll let you know! Ok, byee!


No comments:

Post a Comment